Children in Armed Conflict
|Completed|| Education|| The main purpose of the program was to promote the protection, development and social integration of children and their families affected by the armed conflict.|
Base Line Survey
|Completed|| Advocacy|| 1. Find out the actual data and situation of survey area target groups.
2. Sensitized to stakeholder and target groups.
3. Buildup new activities for the survey area.
Dalit Radio Programme
|Completed|| Advocacy|| To eliminate caste based discrimination and poverty through raising awareness |
Kachahari and Street Drama
|Completed|| Advocacy|| 1. Peace building and conflict Transformation on Local level.
2. Awareness rising and capacity enhanced to the community for good governance and their right and duty.
3. Peaceful change of social conflict.
4. Empowerment of women, dalits & minorities groups.
Dialogue and alliance for Education
|Completed|| Education|| 1. Empowerment and Capacity Enhanced the MUSHAHAR Community on Local level
2. Improved Education access to the MUSHAHR Children's.
3. To make responsible of local institutions including government agencies.
4. Protect Traditional Skill of MUSHAHAR cast and economically empowerment.
Peace initiatives Project
|Completed|| Advocacy|| 1. Peace building and conflict Transformation on Local level
2. Improved access to infrastructures & other basic services. (For example Health posts and Schools)
3. Empowerment of women, Dalits & minorities
4. Strengthened capacity of local institutions including government agencies
Community Mobilization for Poverty Alleviation
|Completed|| Economic Empowerment|| To assist Dalit, Janajati, and others marginalized people in improving their economic condition through running income generation programs. Additionally, a focus of the project was to improve social infrastructure for facilitating further development in the district.|